Explore Fashion Options From These Buy Now, Pay Later Brands
We usually take clothes for granted; we all have our own set of clothes, and we certainly can’t leave the house without them. But, clothes allow us to express ourselves in our own unique way.
With high streets in general opening soon, it is all too important to get your post VID fit. With Zilch’s buy now, pay later at your favourite fashion retailers, you’ll look and feel like a million bucks, but you won’t have paid anything close to that!
By the way, you can also get 2% cashback in Zilch Rewards when you pay in full so you could save as you spend!
Who doesn’t love Primark? They’ve got super stylish finds that would never break the bank. No wonder there’s always a long queue. Get ahead and score these in-vogue pieces!
- Pink Floral Print Gardeners World Puff Sleeve Poplin Top. This cute top combines two trends in one: summer floral prints and Daphne Bridgerton-style puff sleeves. And it goes well with denim short, a long flowy skirt or jeans!
- Monochrome Print Midi Dress. Midi dresses are universally flattering. Black and white is a combo that never goes out of style. This timeless piece is a must-have wardrobe staple!
- Navy Stripe Short Sleeved Shirt. Edgy and cool, this short-sleeved shirt is perfect for a casual stroll. Its eye-catching pattern makes it a unique fashion find.
- Grey Rolled Hem City Shorts. Light and cottony, these pair of shorts are perfect for summer. The belt gives it a sophisticated touch so you can look stylish and comfy at the same time
One of our favourite, and most famous high street retailers, H&M offers a huge variety of trendy clothing at affordable prices. To name but a few of our favourites:
- Oversized Printed Dark Grey AC/DC Hoodie. Stay in touch with your classic rock side with this classic look to go brilliantly with black or white jeans.
- Gathered-Sleeve Jacket. This affordable jacket is super chic, giving a great blend of formal and casual.
- Regular Fit Sweatshirt Shorts. These ultra-comfy shorts are a great, lowkey summer purchase to go with practically any outfit.
- 3 Pack Regular Fit Polo Shirts. This phenomenal deal is a must have, coming in a variety of colours, giving you control over your own unique style. Plus, getting three in one means less laundry overall.
Boohoo has recently exploded onto the fashion market, and with great prices, they will have you saying wahey, instead of boohoo.
- Satin Scarf Print Tie Front Top. Part of Boohoo’s ultra-popular lockdown lifting range, it’s hard to think of a better item of clothing to buy for the grand-reopening.
- Plus Spot Kimono.This super stylish kimono is a wardrobe staple guaranteed to take your OOTD to the next level.
- Dababy Peace Sign Tie Dye T-Shirt. Embody great summer vibes with Dababy’s brand new collab with Boohoo, but be quick, they’re flying off the shelves.
- Regular Fit Check Shirt. This trendy shirt looks great by itself, or with a white T-shirt underneath. Great outfit? Check!
New Look has an amazing tailor-made range from curves to petite, so it’s bound to fit all shapes and sizes.
- Red Strappy Tiered Sundress. This is great for warmer weather, ideal for either cocktail parties or for walks along the beach. The vibrant orange colour will make you look like a ray of sunshine.
- Bright Pink Leather Knot Strap Flat Sandals. A summer outfit would not be a summer outfit without some quality sandals to top it off. At a mere £9, they come in black, beige, pink or yellow.
- Navy Fine Knit Muscle Fit Crew Jumper. Look as fashionable as you are toned with this lowkey jumper, able to complement any outfit you throw together. This comes in black and beige.
- Khaki Twill Relaxed Fit Worker Shorts. An essential addition to any men’s summer collection, these shorts will keep you cool, literally and in terms of style.
One of our favourite sports shops, Sports Direct never fails to give great deals on sportswear, T-shirts and accessories. Sports Direct is a brilliant blend of practical and fashionable.
- Asics GT-Express 2 Ladies. The pinnacle of running shoes, these Asics are so stylish, that they will make you want to run slower.
- Nike Academy Polo Shirt. This understated polo is perfect for golf, tennis or even for lounging in the sun.
- Slazenger Tower Hi Top Trainers. These beauties will go well with most outfits, and at the low cost of £25, they are an absolute steal!
- Under Armour Technical Training T-Shirt. The sports brand we can always trust to deliver top quality goods, Under Armour is a must buy for all sports fanatics.
As the top sports brand in the world, there is no surprise that Nike made it onto this list. So, if you’re hesitant to check out our top recommendations, just do it.
- Nike Air High-Waisted Leggings. These stylish leggings are great for either sport or leisurewear, and would definitely be a great purchase for any hot girl summer.
- Nike Sportswear Futura Luxe. Made from sustainable materials, this cross-body bag is great for keeping your belongings if you don’t have pockets handy.
- F.C. Barcelona 2021/2022 Stadium Home. Get your hands on the football jersey of the most iconic football club in the world. As it’s made from sustainable materials, you can help your style, without harming the environment.
- Nike Air Force 1 ’07. These iconic shoes deserve to be a style staple. These classics are incredibly comfy and are great for all outfits.
Although the name may suggest otherwise, JD Sports has a great range of sportswear, footwear, clothing and accessories.
- Calvin Klein Cap. This very affordable cap is great for keeping the sun off you, and the eyes on you.
- Adidas Originals 3-Stripes Trefoil Boyfriend T-Shirt. This understated T-shirt allows you to rep the iconic 3 stripes of Adidas, and it is one of our favourites.
- Nike Nigeria 2020/21 Home Shirt. Upon its release, this highly acclaimed jersey took the internet by storm. What’s more, it looks as good off the pitch as it does on it, giving you a sporty, yet casual look.
- Adidas Originals N-5923. Although the name makes it sound like a fax machine, don’t let that fool you. These shoes are great for both training, and casual wear, giving you a great-looking multi-purpose shoe, which you can wear all year round.
One of everyone’s favourite activewear brands, Lululemon has great quality sportswear to fit both your shape, and your fitness goals.
- Wunder Train High-Rise Tights. These stylish tights are great for both yoga and spinning, meaning you can burn calories in style. They also come in a variety of different patterns and colours, so their range is as stretchy as the tights themselves.
- Scuba Oversized ½ Zip Hoodie. This functional hoodie is brilliant at keeping you warm, making it ideal for travel to and from the gym.
- Bowline Short 8” Stretch Ripstop. These breathable shorts are perfect for training, or for keeping cool in the hot summer sun. With 5 different colours, you can pick and choose whatever best fits your unique style.
- At Ease Hoodie. This hoodie comes in a variety pf colours and it is as comfy as it is cool.
Although Topshop have closed down their physical stores, have no fear, because they still have huge range of online clothes available through ASOS.
- Topshop Everyday T-Shirt in Green. As its name suggests, this shirt is great for wearing everyday, and with it’s eye-popping emerald colour, you’ll want to do just that.
- Topshop Lace Trim Cami Pj Set in Burgundy. Whoever designed this set clearly wasn’t made aware that you need to sacrifice style for comfort, meaning you can rest easy, knowing that you have one of the most stylish set of PJs on the market!
- Topman Banksy Barcode Graphic Hoodie in Black. This wavy hoodie shows you’re in touch with your artistic side, and at £35, it’s a great buy.
- Topman Stretch Slim Jean in Light Wash. These classic faded jeans give a great fit and a are a perfect summer purchase to go with anything white.
From everyday basics to chic corporate pieces and summer wardrobe essentials, Zara has got you covered. Shop these snazzy finds now.
- Printed Strappy Dress. Make heads turn when you don this flowy summer number. Look comfortably stylish whether you’re at the beach or having brunch with the gals.
- Loose Fitting Pleated Jumpsuit. Exude classy and elegant vibes with this sophisticated ensemble. It will surely turn up your fab and make people ask, “Posh Spice, is that you?”.
- Striped Knit Polo Shirt. Quirky and cool at the same time, this striped polo shirt will make you stand out. In a good way. Like a cute character in a Wes Anderson film. Wowza.
- Soft Denim Cargo Trousers. Early 2000’s trends are back. Yes, cargo trousers are trendy again. And why shouldn’t they be? They’re comfy with lots of pockets. Plus they’re so versatile. They go well with anything!
If you want to shop at these stores and pay over time, try Zilch. With Zilch’s buy now, pay later, you only have to pay 25% of the cost upfront and pay the rest in 3 instalments over 6 weeks with 0% APR at thousands of stores*.
Or if you prefer to pay in full, you’ll get 2% cashback in Zilch Rewards when you pay in full.
Please spend responsibly, spending more than you can afford could seriously affect your financial status.
Credit is subject to status, 18+ UK residents only. T&Cs apply.
Representative Example for a non-eligible store: Based on a loan purchase of £400. The total amount of credit is £300. The total charge for credit is £2.50 (transaction fee). With an 0% interest rate, the total amount repayable is £402.50 paid over 6 weeks (including the 1st payment made at time of purchase of 102.50 inclusive of fee payment). The Representative APR will be 11.5%.