1. Our prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except our employees, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. The prize draws are free to enter.
3. To enter the prize draw entrants may be asked to do any of the following:
(a) Following entry requirements written in the email
(b) Like our social media post promoting the prize draw
(c) Follow us on the channel referred to in our post
(d) Tag one or more friends in a comment on our post
(e) Submit an entry “filling in the blank”
(f) Sign up to the prize draw via payzilch.com
(g) Click through on the link in our social media bio
(h) Share our post to your Instagram story
(i) Tag a friend
4 All entries must be submitted in the manner set out above.
5. Each prize draw shall be open for a specific timed slot. Entries received after this slot will not be counted or considered.
6. We accept no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
7. A winner for a prize draw will be chosen by random draw or, where there is any element of subjective judgment, by an independent judge, on the day of each draw.
8. The winner will receive the prizes advertised on Zilch’s Social Media, via email or an approved third parties Social Media for the competition.
9. The winner will be notified by email or via social media (using details provided at entry) as soon as practicable after the date of the relevant prize draw and must provide a postal address, email address and contact number to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 5 days of being notified by us, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and we will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
10. The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 14 days of being notified of their win. If the prize is a voucher/Zilch credit it will be sent via email.
11. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
12. Our decision regarding any aspect of each prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. We must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award has taken place. To comply with this obligation for social competitions, we will post the name of winners to social media on the day after each prize. Additionally for all competitions we will send the surname and county of prize winners to anyone who contacts us via our customer service team (via our purple support button located at the bottom of our FAQ’s page). If you object to such information being published or made available, please contact us at via our customer support team. In such circumstances, we must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
14. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. We reserve the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. We reserve the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, we, our agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by our negligence, our agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
18. Each prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to each prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. The promoter of this prize draw is Zilch Technology Limited of 123 Buckingham Palace Road, London, England, SW1W 9SH.
We’ll let you know when you’re front of the line.
Don’t worry it’ll be pretty soon.
Look out for a link in your inbox.