A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer, if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website such as your account.
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information anonymised with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|First Party Cookies||First Party cookies are anything which help perform functions related to the operational functionality of payzilch.com. strictly necessary, functionality first party cookies are used to remember your site preferences, such as remembering you when you return to our site via the same browser and generally improving your browsing experience. Generally, analytical or performance cookies are also first party cookies.|
|Third-Party Cookies||Third-Party cookies are any cookie which don’t belong to the domain, payzilch.com. Some web pages can feature content from third-party domains such as banner ads. This is why you might sometimes see a banner ad for Zilch when you visit external pages after coming to our site. Other sites may also set cookies and other similar technologies, such as pixels to help provide you with a better, faster, and safer experience or to tailor your experience on their platforms. Generally, these are targeting cookies.|
|Session cookies||Session cookies are set at the start of a visit and remain active only while that visit continues. They primarily support navigation through the site as they remember which pages you have been on and what interactions you may have had with the site already (e.g. putting items in a shopping basket). These cookies are normally deleted automatically when you close your browser.|
|Persistent cookies||Persistent cookies are set during a first visit to a site but will carry an expiry date or time. This cookie will remain on your device until either you clear your cookies, or the expiry is reached, which for payzilch.com is 30 days. We use these cookies to remember you to enable one click sign in on authenticated browsers. These can also be used for analytical purposes to track visits over time, for example we could see how many people visited a particular page and then came back to view it again later.|
- Google Ads Conversion Tracking
- Google Ads Remarketing
- Google Analytics
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.