Website Zilch Technologies Limited
We’re looking for
- Recently or Qualified CIMA, ACCA, ACA or ICAEW
- Ideally, we are looking for a minimum of two to three years’ relevant experience, or an ability to demonstrate the required technical knowledge to undertake the duties outlined above with minimal supervision. This will include a strong understanding of double entry accounting.
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines.
- Ability to check for accuracy and give good attention to detail.
Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to prioritise daily, weekly, monthly tasks, work on own initiative.
Quick learner as multiple systems will need to be used to get tasks done.
- Ability to work to very tight deadlines.
- Previously worked within a Multi-Currency, Multi Company, Multi Jurisdiction environment.
- Advanced excel skills, ability to report on large set of data, financial modelling experience advantageous.
- Financial Services experience is advantageous
- Ideal candidate will have relevant previous experience in a FinTech Start-up
Day to Day
- Reporting to CFO
- Bookkeeping – processing transactions
- Full ownership of Accounts Payable
- Employee expenses – obtain receipts and process
- Weekly collections reporting
- Daily management of collection messages and addressing all messages received
- Identify and carry out month end journals
- Full bank reconciliations
- Draft and review monthly VAT reports for HMRC before deadlines
- Balance sheet reconciliations of all control accounts
- Assist with finance department changes – processes, systems etc.
- Assist in preparing monthly management accounts
- Attend and participate in team meetings
- Assist with audit queries at year end
- Assist with R&D claims at year end
- Other ad hoc duties as may be required from time to time in order to assist the smooth running of the department or to provide additional assistance