We are looking for an enthusiastic Zilch mascot to join us at our London HQ. We’re searching for the missing piece to our puzzle, who will guide the Zilch team spiritually, mentally and passionately to success with flash mobs, laughter and being an all-round party starter.
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
– Great dancer – do you cha-cha slide in your sleep and can you moonwalk us to new heights?
– Must wear your costume even when working from home to embody the Zilch spirit.
– Starts Mexican waves at least once a day with a 97% success rate.
– Can lead the daily sing-along of Rocket Man by Elton John to help us start the day on a high.
– Can work well under pressure and 22kg of polyester.
Previous mascot experience is not essential but would be a strong plus for this position. This role includes working collaboratively in a Zilch costume for 100% of your shift. During lunch, you must not remove your costume as it may ruin peoples hopes who believe that you are not a human in a 50lb piece of fabric.
The company has a fun, supportive culture and will work with you closely on your mascot career plans to help progress you into more senior mascot positions as the company grows. We do plan on expanding the mascot team with some off-spring by September 2021.
London & Remote